I’d like to learn more about how you work with your clients exactly.
Right now, we offer complete 12-week, and 24-week programs to start in which we cover everything you need to know to get the best results possible from your fitness program. So, this means that we spend a lot of time working with you on:
- Nutrition & lifestyle
- Accountability & motivation
- Personalized training to educate you, prevent or fix old injuries, improve posture and get you results
We have clients that come and train with us anywhere from 1-4 times/week depending on their goals, motivation, and budget – but we ask that you can train at least 3x per week to start by following our program. We have clients who come to my gym to train with their coach 3 or 4 times per week, as we also have clients who are more autonomous or travel far to come and see us and train with their coach once or twice per week. We also have clients who choose to start with three or four times per week with their coach for the first few months and then reduce the number of coaching sessions per week with their coach as they become more autonomous. In either case you are expected to workout following our program at least three times per week. If you were to complete some of your workouts without your coach it would have to be in another gym. We are open by appointment only with a coach. What is best for you is not necessarily what is best for someone else. My team and I will thoroughly evaluate what we think is the best course of action for your current condition and situation. That’s why it’s called personal training.
On a side note, personal training is a journey and a lifestyle change for the long term. Most of our clients have been training with us for years. Our most loyal client has been training with us for 14 years! I personally even have my own coach to which I am accountable to on a weekly basis and I’ve been a personal trainer for 15 years! My coaches are also coached by me on a weekly basis and are accountable to me as their coach. If the best coaches also need a coach (and we do this as a career) with all the knowledge and experience we already have; don’t fool yourself into thinking you’ll know how to replace a great professional coach after a few weeks or months of personal training. You’re going to learn on a continuous basis. The learning never ends. A coach is there to push you outside your comfort zone – to make you do things you would never ask of yourself. When attempting to train ourselves we often give ourselves things we already know how to do, things we are more comfortable doing. A good coach will give you what you need, things you may have never tried – not what you necessarily feel like doing and will adapt constantly by analyzing from a different point of view. As humans we sometimes tell ourselves little lies to make us think that we’re doing the right thing. This is normal – it’s human nature.
Your first evaluation will be an introduction into the nutrition & lifestyle that you’ll need to be following to get the results that you want and to tell us more about your goals.
You will fill out a food journal using a template that we will send you by email. You write what time you went to bed, what time you got up. What times you ate, and what you ate and what liquids you drank during the day. Write your journal for about 3 days. No need to weigh your foods, just keep it simple.
During this evaluation, your coach will take your body fat measurements using skinfold calipers on 12 different sites, and we’ll enter the information in our software so that we can see your %b.f., the amount fat mass, and muscle mass that you have. This way we can track how the fat mass, and muscle changes over time. By using our methods, we will determine the priorities that we need to address to help you get the results that you want quickly. We track your results like this about every 2 weeks to see how your body is responding to the changes we implement.
Your second evaluation is your physical movement evaluation already explained earlier. All our sessions are 60 mins each. And from those two evaluations, we’ll be able to know what training program to create for you. We’ll have all the information we need to create a personalized training program and nutrition specifically for you to get the best results possible.
What does it look like once I become a client?
What you can expect from our commitment to you:
- Assess and determine together realistic health and fitness goals and put them on a timeline for achievement.
- Design a complete program to achieve your goals that includes:
- Lifestyle, nutrition and supplementation – to fuel your body with the energy required and maintain a muscle-building fat-burning state.
- Resistance training – to increase your strength and build lean muscle to increase your metabolism to optimize fat burning.
- Steps – using your pedometer to calculate physical activity outside the gym to optimize fat burning and heart health.
- Stretching – to prevent injury.
- Coaching – to motivate, support, and encourage you when required.
- Teach you all the components of your program and help you implement them into your daily habits and life.
- We will assess your progress weekly and this assessment will be reviewed weekly by me personally to determine what’s going well with your nutrition and training, and what challenges you may be facing that may be preventing you from maximizing your results. We will update your program accordingly if necessary, so you continue to achieve the best possible results from your investment with us.
- Every 4 weeks we will design you a new training program so that you keep progressing. All new programs designed are supervised by me and final versions approved by me to assure that you get the best possible results.
- You have 2 coaches working as a team for you at all time. Two heads are better than one. The coach you have been assigned and me. I personally review and approve your initial evaluations, your regular nutrition & lifestyle follow-ups (including body composition results), new training programs, and weekly training progress so that you get the best results possible.
Training for fat loss to transform your body and to build some muscle is best done by lifting weights. I strongly believe and I have proven this with over 15 years of experience that through lifting weights I can help you burn fat, tone or build muscle, get stronger, improve your cardiovascular abilities, correct muscle imbalances, improve posture and boost confidence. All of this in 60 minutes or less with as little as 3 workouts per week!
I’m all about efficiency.
Why would you try anything else?
If you’d like more information about how and when you could start your journey with us to finally reach your goals; then you can either call us at 514 313-3270, or send us an email at: [email protected]
It will be our pleasure to learn about you and your fitness goals.